60 medicated pads - KP Pads for Keratosis Pilaris - 1 month supply
Available without a prescription. KP Pads provide effective exfoliation of keratin plugs that cause Keratosis Pilaris on the arms and legs. Keratosis pilaris is a skin condition characterized by red inflamed bumps on the skin of the posterior arms, thighs, and legs.
Ideal for all skin types. May be used with darker skin complexions.
Features and Benefits
• These twice daily pre-moistened pads provide exfoliation of keratin plugs that cause keratosis pilaris. After daily use, improvement is seen in keratosis pilaris spots. May also be used for ingrown hairs.
• KP Pads for keratosis pilaris leaves no sticky residue and can be applied morning and night.
• Purified Water, Denatured Alcohol, Aloe barbadensis, Haemamelis virginiana, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, White Tea Extract, Benzalkonium chloride, sodium hydroxide, FDA blue, Fragrance.
• Aloe barbadensis, Haemamelis virginiana, and White Tea Extract provide soothing relief for inflamed skin associated with keratosis pilaris.
• Lactic Acid and Salicylic Acid provide gentle exfoliation of keratin plugs and cellular debris that congest pores and lead to keratosis pilaris.